The EAACI Allergy School on Allergy Allergy Diagnosis in and beyond the Skin will take place in Erlangen, 25-28 July, 2013.
The School will provide participants from all over Europe with up-to-date insights into the spectrum of diagnostic in vivo and in vitro tests used in allergy diagnosis, how they are performed (in and outside the laboratory) and their usefulness for the diagnosis and therapy of allergic disease. The course will include lectures and panel discussion, workshops and small group discussions and hands on demonstrations. In addition free communications, case and poster presentations and short poster discussion sessions are planned.
This Allergy School, which will take place at Universitätsklinikum in Erlangen, will give the attendees an update on:
- Mast cell diseases
- IgE-mediated/histamine mediated diseases: principles of tests and their limitations
- IgE-mediated/histamine mediated diseases: practice of test methods (including laboratory assays and provocation tests)
- T-cell mediated allergic diseases: principles and practice of testing
- Excluding “the others”- differential diagnoses
- Future perspectives: legal requirements for allergological testing materials
You can find more information on the EAACI website: Allergy Diagnosis in and beyond the Skin.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Erlangen!